TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE
Purchase tickets online and in advance here for fast and easy entry to events
Purchase tickets in advance, over the phone with Corangamite Shire on 03 5593 7100.
We will send them out to you or hold them at the door.
Tickets will be available at the door (unless sold out prior) to these events:
- Scottish Family Dance
- Lecture Series
- Saturday Afternoon Concert
- Solo Flute Concert
- Family Friendly Concert
- Claymore LIVE @ The Five Star Function Centre
- Festival Finale Concert
Tickets to the following events MUST be booked in advance for catering purposes:
- Little Fire @ Snout in the Trough. Phone 03 5593 3303. Book by Wednesday 16 May.
- Luke Plumb, Kate Burke and Peter Daffy @ Shirley Maria's. Phone 03 5593 1653. Book by Thursday 17 May.
- Deer Stalkers Dinner. Purchase tickets online or phone 03 5593 7100. Book by Wednesday 16 May.
There are heaps of FREE events and activities available over the Robert Burns Scottish Festival:
- Friday Night Music @ The Commercial
- Piping Competition
- Piping, dancing, busking and markets in the Avenue
- Scottish Storytime Sessions
- Whisky tasting @ The Hampden
- Late Session @ The Hampden
- Exhibition and book launch at the Heritage Centre (gold coin donation)
- Gathering at the Bard
- Fiddle Workshop
- Finale Jam